You may refuse or withdraw your consent to us processing your personal information at any time by giving us reasonable notice.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following personal information about you which includes, but is not limited to:
- the name of the internet service provider;
- the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the internet;
- the internet address of the website from which you linked directly to our server; and
- information provided voluntarily by you such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally as it is statistical data (such as information about the type of browser you use, details of the web pages you have viewed, and your IP address).
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our product to you. In addition to this, we may use your personal information for one or more of the following purposes:
- to provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information. You can opt out of receiving communications from us at any time. In respect of any direct marketing communications that we send to you, we will provide you with the relevant information and necessary means to opt out;
- to help improve our website, analyse trends and administer the site; and
- to inform you of any changes to our website or products.
Safeguarding your Personal Information
We will ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your personal information is treated and stored securely by taking all appropriate, reasonable, technical and organisational measures to prevent loss of, damage to or unauthorised destruction of your personal information or unlawful access to or processing of your personal information.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of personal information that you choose to send us electronically and sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- in the event that we sell any or all of our business; and
- where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
Third Party Links
Access to Information
You have the right to access any personal information that we hold relating to you.